Ballyhoura Development CLG is happy to announce the establishment of the
Tourism and Food Skillnet.
- Providing the vital workforce skills necessary for sustained economic development.
- Supporting to maintain a supply of the specific skills and future skills that impact the growth potential and competitiveness of tourism and food enterprises .
- Promoting increased participation of tourism and food employers in the Skillnets proposition.
- Offering reduced cost training, networking and a collaborative platform to companies working within and across the Tourism and Food sectors.
- Helping to improve and increase, through industry led training and networking activities, the human capital to drive productivity and competitiveness across the Tourism and Food sectors in Ireland.
If your company is interested in becoming a member it’s Free & as simple as expressing an interest by either.
Calling: Carrie O’Donoghue – Skillnet Network Manager on 063 91747 / 0861708722
Complete the EOI Slip: Here
Post to: Carrie O’Donoghue,Ballyhoura Development Clg,Main Street,Kilfinane,Co. Limerick.